The genetic material of all living creatures, DNA and RNA is composed of a sequence of four substances called nucleotides and acts like a language with only 4 letters. Each gene is actually a book of instructions consisting of the same 4 letters, or the same 4 nucleotide bases, in different combinations and in a different order. Genetic sequencing is the knowledge of the order of different nucleotides in DNA or RNA.
Articles in this section
- Scientific References
- What Affects the Microbiome?
- What Does Research Teach Us About the Relationship Between the Microbiome and Weight Control?
- How Does Our Microbiome Develop?
- Why Is It Important to Have a Diverse Microbiome?
- Why Don’t Diets Work and How it Relates to the Microbiome?
- Is it Possible to Predict Which Foods Will Spike Our Sugar?
- How Did DayTwo Come to Be?
- How Can the Microbiome Help Us Become Healthier?
- What is Microbiome DNA Sequencing?