The personalized nutrition recommendations are intended to assist in balancing blood glucose levels in an effort to create a healthier lifestyle that can positively affect other blood work parameters. That being said, if your cholesterol is high and requires attention, please consult your dietitian or health practitioner.
Articles in this section
- What Does the DayTwo Algorithm Do?
- How Does DayTwo’s Scoring System Work?
- What are Short-Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs)
- How Are the Scores Calculated?
- Microbiome Insights
- What are DayTwo’s Nutritional Values Based on?
- Will the Recommendations Help Me Reduce My Cholesterol?
- Do the Recommendations Take Into Account Foods That I Should Not Eat Due to a Medical Problem or Prescribed Medication?