Collection Week - for Mayo Study Participants
This section is relevant only for participants from Mayo Clinic Study. For Israeli users - please see Articles in Hebrew below.
- What should I do if I experience discomfort at the insertion site?
- Does the Continuous Glucose Monitoring need to be calibrated? Do I need to do it?
- How does the sensor work?
- How do I remove the recorder at the end of the week?
- When should I remove the CGM?
- How do I download the data? See all 9 articles
- Should I log activities other than meals?
- What should I do if I have trouble installing the activity and food logger?
- Which user name should I use on the activity and food logger?
- What if I forget to log my activity or food?
- What should I do if I can’t find the exact food item I want? Should I just record something similar?