DayTwo’s Personalized Nutrition Recommendations
Every food item or food combination that you enter into the DayTwo App will receive a personalized score that determines the level at which the food or meal is recommended for you. Let’s take a look behind the scenes of DayTwo to better understand how these scores are calculated and what they mean to you…
- What Does the DayTwo Algorithm Do?
- How Does DayTwo’s Scoring System Work?
- What are Short-Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs)
- How Are the Scores Calculated?
- Microbiome Insights
- What are DayTwo’s Nutritional Values Based on?
- Will the Recommendations Help Me Reduce My Cholesterol?
- Do the Recommendations Take Into Account Foods That I Should Not Eat Due to a Medical Problem or Prescribed Medication?